ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Zline Oven not working  (อ่าน 115 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ [email protected]

• กระทู้: 54
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Zline Oven not working
« เมื่อ: 23/01/24, 23:11:22 »
I have had my Zline in use for a couple of months. When I try to preheat it, it has take up to an hour. It will never get to temp if I put it on convection. When I made cookies they were supposed to take 11 minutes and took 25. Depending on the setting, some will be burnt and some raw after the recommended cooking time. There is no even cooking on the convection setting at all. I have contacted zline several times and they eventually get back with me via email and ask me to troubleshoot it. I have and it passes those tests. I can't get a live person on the phone after numerous attempts. I really need them to send someone to come and look at it. I had it professionally installed. This over was a huge splurge for me. I absolutely LOVE to cook but now nothing I make comes out right. 😭 I can't even make a can of biscuits. I have all this money invested in a piece of art at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have watched numerous YouTube videos on how to preheat it, then change settings etc. Thank you!

สมัครซื้อหวยออนไลน์