ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Considering CCNA After BCA – A Wise Move?  (อ่าน 107 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Rahul1995seven

• กระทู้: 2
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Considering CCNA After BCA – A Wise Move?
« เมื่อ: 31/01/24, 17:59:59 »
Hello Forum Members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of planning my career path after completing my Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) degree, and I'm contemplating pursuing the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification. I would appreciate some insights from those who have experience in the field or have undertaken a similar journey.

Here are a few questions on my mind:

Is pursuing CCNA after BCA a good choice?

I've heard that having a networking certification can significantly enhance job prospects, but I'm curious to know if there are specific advantages for BCA graduates.
What specializations are available within CCNA?

I understand that CCNA covers a broad spectrum of networking topics, but I'm keen on learning about any specializations or tracks that one can pursue within the CCNA certification. Are there specific areas that align well with a BCA background?
How has CCNA benefited your career?

If you have already completed CCNA, could you share how it has positively impacted your career? Any success stories or challenges faced during the certification process would be valuable insights.
Recommended resources for CCNA preparation CCNA Training in Nagpur

For those who have embarked on the CCNA journey, could you recommend any books, online courses, or study materials that proved particularly helpful in your preparation?
Your experiences and advice will be immensely helpful in guiding my decision. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts and expertise. Looking forward to hearing from the community!