ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: How do I use Cricut Design Space?  (อ่าน 247 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ jennyd9318

• กระทู้: 5
    • ดูรายละเอียด
How do I use Cricut Design Space?
« เมื่อ: 24/03/23, 17:19:56 »
Setting up and laying out designs to be produced on the Cricut machine requires the use of a digital design programme called Cricut Design Space. All of your Cricut projects may be created, modified, and customised using the tools in Cricut Design SpaceTM. Moreover, there is a vast collection of pre-made designs, fonts, and images on Cricut.com/setup. The app may be used on PCs, numerous tablets, and smartphones, including iPhone and Android models. There is also a specific Design Space app for the Cricut Joy, the sweet tiny turquoise machine that slips comfortably into your backpack. We'll stop and consider before we begin at Cricut.com/setup. There are many options in Design Space for creating and customising your projects. To learn them all in a single day, though, would be impossible. As a result, today we'll start with a quick rundown of the capabilities of the software so you can start working right away. This post has been sponsored. I'm working with Cricut to spread this knowledge, but all of the content is my own.