ติดต่อลงโฆษณา [email protected]

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Here’s how to buy Andrew Thomas’s New York Giants jersey  (อ่าน 1634 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ supkill124

• กระทู้: 88
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Here’s how to buy Andrew Thomas’s New York Giants jersey
« เมื่อ: 19/05/21, 11:52:44 »
The New York Giants are picking up some support for Suquon Barkley and company in the backfield.To get more New York Giants jerseys with cheap price, you can visit giantsnfl.com official website.

Andrew Thomas, an offensive tackle from the University of Georgia, was made the official No. 4 overall pick by the New York Giants in the NFL Draft on Thursday.Thomas, a 6-foot-5, 315-pound offensive lineman posted a 5.22 40-yard dash with a 30.5-inch vertical, which are both solid numbers for an offensive tackle.

Thomas spoke with the New York Daily News before the draft and said that he would be looking forward to the chance to play in New York.

“I think it would be a great honor,” Thomas said to the Daily News. “New York is a great city. I’ve been up there a few times to visit Roc Nation. I know they have great fan bases. But I’ll be excited to play for whatever team drafts me.”

Thomas would be an immediate help for the Giants, who are looking to shore up their offensive line in front of quarterback Daniel Jones and Barkley.Thanks for visiting PennLive. Quality local journalism has never been more important. We need your support. Not a subscriber yet? Please consider supporting our work.